Fusion Fuel to Establish Partnership with BGR Energy Systems Ltd. to Develop Green Hydrogen Projects in India. $HTOO
* Establishment of demonstrator plant in India in 2021 using its market-leading HEVO-SOLAR technology.
* Develop large-scale projects in the region, benefitting from BGR Energy's extensive client network and existing client network.
* Supply hydrogen for the production of green ammonia and bio-ethanol and other heavy industrial applications.
* Hydrogen is already heavily used with 6million tonnes consumed annually, primarily in the production of ammonia and methanol.
* India is an emerging market, making exposure to this market interesting on a long-term view.
**João Wahnon**, Fusion Fuel’s Head of Business Development, noted, “We are excited to open up this new market for Fusion Fuel and develop India as a leader of the global hydrogen economy. We could not ask for a better partner in this undertaking than BGR Energy, with its extensive experience developing turnkey solutions in India’s power and industrial sector.”
[Fusion Fuel Green PLC to Establish Partnership with BGR Energy Systems Ltd. to Develop Green Hydrogen Projects in India :: Fusion Fuel Green PLC (HTOO) (fusion-fuel.eu)](https://ir.fusion-fuel.eu/news-events/press-releases/detail/47/fusion-fuel-green-plc-to-establish-partnership-with-bgr)