TraceSafe Sales Pipeline set to Eclipse 2020 Revenue Records; Announces Q1 2021 Financials
**Tracesafe Inc.,** a global leader in wearable safety tech and connected workforce solutions, including large-scale venue management and asset tracking, announced today it will recognize $1.3 million USD in revenue for Q1. The company anticipates that Q1 financials will be filed on SEDAR before May 31.
Incredible release here today, Tracesafe has had global partnership with global organizations in the past but seemed to be missing something. Today it was confirmed that the revenue is being exploded by their new business tactics. From world hockey, international cruise lines, and national awards, the company is finally showing great results that investors will be very happy with. SP should respond well.
* Q1 revenue of $1.3 million USD, up 8.7x over company's first revenue-generating quarter (Q2 2020);
* Upcoming booked sales of $2.4 million to be recognized over the next few months. Booked sales and Q1 revenue now exceed 2020 full year revenue;
* Five-year technology agreement with top tier cruise line customer;
* TraceSafe was chosen by a Fortune 500 firm and global Tier 1 semiconductor manufacturer for wearable safety tech solution across global footprint of 60,000 workers;
* TraceSafe was named a preferred partner of Tritan Software, the cruise industry's number one provider of Health Information and Incident Management software platforms;
Find the full release here at: [https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/tracesafe-sales-pipeline-set-eclipse-121500534.html](https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/tracesafe-sales-pipeline-set-eclipse-121500534.html)
Stay safe, this is not financial advice!!