PNB has declared results for the period ended Mar 2021.
- Sales for period ended Mar 2021 is Rs 19046.0 cr compared to Rs 14206.0 cr for period ended Mar 2020, a rise of 34.1%
- Operating Margins reported at Rs 9181.0 cr for period ended Mar 2021 vis-vis 5899.0 for period ended Mar 2020 .
- Operating Margins expanded 668.0 bps for period ended Mar 2021 vis-vis Mar 2020 .
- The EPS for Mar 2021 was Rs 0.67 compared to Rs 0.71 for previous quarter ended Dec 2020 and Rs -1.22 for Mar 2020
- The stock is trading at Rs 43 and a market cap of Rs 47457 cr
Further analysis and Full Company Research with investing scores is available here: PNB