INDIGO has declared results for the period ended Mar 2021.
- Sales for period ended Mar 2021 is Rs 6223.0 cr compared to Rs 8299.0 cr for period ended Mar 2020, a fall of 25.0%
- Company reported operating profit of Rs 552.0 cr for period ended Mar 2021, operating profit margin at 8.9 %.
- Operating profit was negative for the same period last year thus company has improved its margins this year
- The EPS for Mar 2021 was Rs -29.8 compared to Rs -16.11 for previous quarter ended Dec 2020 and Rs -22.63 for Mar 2020
- The stock is trading at Rs 1754 and a market cap of Rs 67531 cr
Further analysis and Full Company Research with investing scores is available here: INDIGO