WABAG has declared results for the period ended Mar 2021.
- Sales for period ended Mar 2021 is Rs 999.0 cr compared to Rs 785.0 cr for period ended Mar 2020, a rise of 27.3%
- Operating Margins reported at Rs 76.0 cr for period ended Mar 2021 vis-vis 51.0 for period ended Mar 2020 .
- Operating Margins expanded 111.1 bps for period ended Mar 2021 vis-vis Mar 2020 .
- The EPS for Mar 2021 was Rs 7.48 compared to Rs 6.72 for previous quarter ended Dec 2020 and Rs 5.57 for Mar 2020
- The stock is trading at Rs 283 and a market cap of Rs 1758 cr
Further analysis and Full Company Research with investing scores is available here: WABAG