DYNPRO has declared results for the period ended Mar 2021.
- Sales for period ended Mar 2021 is Rs 57.63 cr compared to Rs 45.74 cr for period ended Mar 2020, a rise of 26.0%
- Operating Margins reported at Rs 9.87 cr for period ended Mar 2021 vis-vis 9.35 for period ended Mar 2020 .
- Operating Margins contracted -331.5 bps for period ended Mar 2021 vis-vis Mar 2020 .
- The EPS for Mar 2021 was Rs 5.11 compared to Rs 7.31 for previous quarter ended Dec 2020 and Rs 7.07 for Mar 2020
- The stock is trading at Rs 501.70 and a market cap of Rs 568 cr
Further analysis and Full Company Research with investing scores is available here: DYNPRO