MS Key Data Watch Calendar for the Week Ahead
**Brief Summary of their Expectations Below**
* Inflation and retail sales in the US are expected to slow in the latest release.
* Core CPI is predicted at 0.31%M, with a YoY rate of 6.1%.
* Headline CPI is forecast at 0.23%M, bringing the YoY rate to 7.3%.
* Retail sales are expected to decrease by 0.1% in November, down from 0.9% in October.
* Industrial production is predicted to decline by 0.3%M in November, down from -0.1%M in October.
If you find these helpful, say so! More to come
MT4 FX Managed Account :
Check out the performance of our trading system on live capital Live account performance